||PSHV type Track Vernier Calliper|
The track calliper is intended for measuring in the open air the components of the upper structure of railway transport track with the rails types:
R50 (GOST 7174-75),
P65 (GOST 8165-75),
P75 (GOST 16210-77),
OP50 (GOST 17508-85) and
OP65 (GOST 17507-85).
Parameters to be measured:
- vertical wear-out of rail head;
- lateral wear-out of rail head;
- vertical wear-out of core;
- vertical wear-out of rail wing;
- spacing of rail point;
- lowering of rail point against stock rail;
- width of flange between stock rail and check rail, including high check rail;
- width of flange between rail wing and core;
- clearance in rail joints, switch;
- depth of tooth hole and space.
Designation of vernier calliper:
PSHV Track Vernier Calliper TU 2-034-655-83.
|JOINT STOCK COMPANY "KRASNIY INSTRUMENTALSHCHIK"||Designed by Andrey G. Klyukin © 2003|